Code Enforcement

How do I report a code Violation?

Feel free to contact our Code Enforcement Officer, Juan Terré, regarding code violations. Code violations may be submitted by email, phone or in person at the Community Development Department. You may also submit a code violation by clicking the Report a Problem button on the homepage, selecting the appropriate category with the Subject dropdown menu and completing the appropriate information.

back to Code Enforcement