Licenses & Garage Sale Permits
Can I have a business in my home?Home occupations are permitted as long as they meet certain criteria. Registration forms for home occupations are available from the City Clerk's Office at City Hall and online by clicking on the Forms button on the homepage and going to the City Clerk's Section. Home occupations must follow these required conditions:
- No stock-in-trade other than products manufactured on the premises.
- May not exceed 500 square feet.
- No outdoor storage of supplies or equipment.
- No external alteration of the dwelling is allowed.
- No business signs are allowed.
- No one other than a resident of the dwelling shall be employed in the business.
- Shall not create pedestrian, automobile, or truck traffic.
back to Licenses & Garage Sale Permits