Licenses & Garage Sale Permits

Can I have a business in my home?

Home occupations are permitted as long as they meet certain criteria. Registration forms for home occupations are available from the City Clerk's Office at City Hall and online by clicking on the Forms button on the homepage and going to the City Clerk's Section. Home occupations must follow these required conditions:Please contact the City Clerk's office at (815) 654-5034 for further information.

back to Licenses & Garage Sale Permits